So I ran into an interesting problem at work today. One of our reports wasn’t showing all of the required locations. One instance turned out to be an error with another one of our systems. The rest led me down a 3 hour rabbit hole.
Back in 2013 I wrote a blog post on a fun little Breaking Bad themed clicker game called Clicking Bad. It was an interesting little game. I had found it early in the development and being the mischeviously curious developer that I am I decided to poke around the code. I managed to write my own little “hack” menu for the game which allowed me to add my own values. The developer kept upping the complexity a bit more over time, even adding a little honeypot for anyone who looked at the game object that triggered a “Counterfeit” achievement.
Currently hosting this on github. I would eventually like to get this running on my digitalocean vm with docker, but this works for now!